Dear Readers,
I feel like I have been missing in action lately. What can I say? Life seems to get in the way. I got a new job at Fry's Electronics. I am the friendly customer service person who tells you that a product is in stock before you make the hour trip to the store. Even before I got a job working as a customer service representative at a call-center, I struggled with my blogging. It was my inner Muse was fast asleep. I might as well have been walking in thick mud. Ultimately, I am sorry that I have not been writing to you for several weeks now.
Just some things I’ve been feeling lately:
My new job is quite grueling and stressful. I fear burnout
My partners are highly concerned that I live in a constant state of anxiety. We just came back from a Mexico vacation and all they could do was tell me that my energy had a negative vibe (at least on a couple of occasions). I feel like I could not celebrate the wonderful times because they are more concerned about the times I flipped out.
I feel like an imposter in my writing sometimes. Although people say I write from integrity and openness, I don’t always feel true or open. I get stuck in my doubt. Sometimes, I lay awake at night wondering how I am supposed to write at all.
Well, I have chosen to uplift myself rather than continue down this negative cycle. I may not be able to write as often due to my job - but I’ll certainly do my best. Also, I have some exciting news to share - but I can’t do that while I’m in a negative space.
Anyway, thank you all for your patience and support. I see that you continue to check out my site - despite my writing slump. I appreciate you!
Seize the Day,
Mandy Traut, Aphrodite Blossoming

No comments:
Post a Comment