Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!



Hello Lovelies,
Happy New Year! I still cannot believe that it is 2016 and “Aphrodite Blossoming” is almost 1 ½ years old!


In the last year, one of my short stories was published in “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Possible,” and I found myself forming great connections and relationships in the writing world. Whether I was guesting blogging, book-signing, or corresponding with - yet - another amazing, talented blogger, I felt a sense of honor and privilege to  be a part of this amazing writing community. A couple of days ago, I turned to one of my partners and said that “writing fills my soul.”


Now...it is just a matter of finding a way to balance my writing with the rest of my life. You see, writing is not a full-time job for me.

Another Exciting Development! My partners and I are in the development stage of creating our own bi-weekly podcast. There may be some overlap between topics that we discuss and blog topics. Our podcast, The PolyCircle, is all about our personal journey through navigating the polyamorous lifestyle  - with the hopes of helping others who may relate to our process. We will be also offering thoughtful discussions, tips, and awesome guests from the community from time to time! Stay Tuned…


One Last Special Note! In December 2015 I created a “Write for Me” page, during a particular slow period. I was privileged to have Amy Oes, well-known artist, writer, actress, and motivational speaker, reach out to me! She was more than thrilled to guest blog for me.  Ultimately, we decided to do a blog swap, which is scheduled for January 18th! Please check back here on January 18th for her awe-inspiring story of hope, overcoming insurmountable odds, and choosing to be incredible. That same day, you can find my “Detour” story of embracing ethical non-monogamy on her site!


Here is a link to Amy’s video about her show, Gutless and Grateful!
Here is another Link!

By the way, I am still looking for guest bloggers and blog swapping opportunities. Check out my "Write for Me!" page for details.


I look forward to the New Year and all that it has to offer. Lastly, may you, dear readers, embrace change, growth, love, and all that life has to offer in 2016!



2 comments: