So far, July has been packed with trips and family-get-togethers....
For the Fourth of July Hubby, Roo, and I attended Roo’s uncle’s 90th birthday celebration in Placerville, CA. We met more of her extended family and felt very included in the family circle.
July 8-12 - Returned to the Seattle area to see family, friends, and attend the musical “Wicked!” (prequel to the “Wizard of Oz.”) As for the musical, with the help of Hubby, I had coordinated a group to attend the show together back in July, 2014! We held on to our tickets since December 2014! Due to the fact that it was a group event. we got awesome seats at a very reasonable price. And...the musical was as amazing an inspiring!
We also set up a meetup lunch and dinner with close friends, a Saturday party for more buddies, and family day where we all spent time with each of our folks. I had a really enlightening conversation about my lifestyle with my mother. And, she joined Hubby, Roo, and me for breakfast on Saturday morning!
Upcoming Event - Desire Resort in Cancun, Mexico (August 6th - 11). YES! I am looking forward to it.
Stay Tuned for more awesome blog posts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment