Thursday, September 24, 2015

Embracing Aphrodite

My Boudoir Photo



My imagination took me to a place somewhere in the deep forest. I was laying on a bed of moss and leaves. I just opened my body up while I felt the sense of softness stroking me - feeling of the wind through my legs. I opened my eyes. I was in a hotel room with my hubby. It was date night. We were having awesome sex. I was in, what I refer to as, the "Butterfly" position (hubby standing up on side of the bed. me with my legs on his shoulders). My inner-Goddess was screaming in delight as I felt one of the most intense body orgasms I think I  have had in a long time! I could tell that I totally accepted the part of me that embodies Aphrodite. I accepted that I wanted to be served. I wanted to feel this physical pleasure. And, I wanted this amazing spiritual connection that I was feeling. Truth be told, I knew I had to be intimately connected to myself in order to be intimately connected to my partner. Here I was, open, trusting, sensual, and sexy. I was in bliss. I looked into my Lover's eyes. His eyes seemed to bulge out of his head as I had another intense orgasm. He was amazed at my delight. He felt it too.

I've been terrified to write about this part of me. I think this is why I haven't written a blog post in a while. But, this IS a part of me. It has been screaming to be expressed and realized. We came home around 3am last night. We surprised Roo by snuggling up and kissing on her. The smile - even with her eyes closed - was undeniable. Before long, I was asking for more sex. What can I say, I was one horney slut! I kissed Roo as Hubby had me on my knees. Again - more delightful sounds. At the end, Roo responded, "That was HOT!" We drifted to sleep snuggling each other in bed - with our dog Lilly at the foot of the bed.

Seriously - could I ask for a better life??


[Note: I am guided to Wicca concepts. One image that I am connected to is the Triple Goddess. As you can see, I am embracing the maiden aspect of myself! ]



1 comment:

  1. FUCKING AWESOME!!! I am so glad to be apart of your life!!! I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete