The
Woman Within

Francisco Provedo - The Inner Light
http://liberatingreality.com/post/71358599705/the-inner-light-by-francisco-provedo
She enters a room and everyone stops to stare at her beauty.
She is bigger than
life and grander than the sun and moon
She sparkles and
shines with a glow.
Her sensual energy
is out of the world and a bystander feels changed forever.
Despite her beauty
and larger-than-life ways, this Goddess doubts herself.
She questions her
senses.
She closes her
heart.
Fragile, she
believes the voices that tell her she’s no good.
With every moment,
she feels less and less of herself.
With every moment
she loses her self-esteem
Tears stream down my
face as I witness this woman, this divine, beautiful creature that
cannot see. I want so much to show her what I see – to embrace her
that my love helps her see at last. But, alas – I am helpless. It
is not for me to save another soul. Sadness overtakes the love.
When will she see
her beauty?
When will she see
her bigger than life ways, how she is grander than the sun and moon?
When will she become
a witness to how she sparkles and shines with a glow, her sensual
energy filling the entire world?
I live for the day
when the woman embraces herself and the world is blessed with her
brilliant light.
-- --
In my life, I have come across many amazing women and friends who don't always recognize their Light. I wrote this for them. But, I also wrote it for me. For a long time, it was also my story. I am glad to state that this is changing. In the last couple months, I have begun to see myself. I mean REALLY see myself. I am still trying to find the words to describe the vision that is unfolding. Let me just leave the women out there with this concluding thought: When life gets you done, remember that underneath it all - you are made of pure, beautiful light. And you are beyond worthy for the greatest joy that this Earthly existence has to offer!
No comments:
Post a Comment