Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Night of Great Passion

Our partner said, "You two go on. I'm not in the mood (paraphrased)." She was saying that we could have sex - just the two of us. About a week earlier, our partner, Roo, had moved all her belongings into our two room apartment. The second bedroom became a sensual playroom, of sorts. I exclaimed, "I haven't tried the new room yet. May I have my first experience in there?" This got both my partners excited, and off Hubby and I went - but, not before Roo lit sensual candles and dimmed the lights! Then, Hubby put on really sensual music. I must admit, before I even got on the bed, I felt intense butterflies. This felt like my first time! Where was I? In a club, or my own home?
I was wearing sheer, pink lingerie. I kept it on during our foreplay. And, boy did we make use of play. Hubby said I gave off a very sensual vibe. For the first time in a while, I felt very connected to myself. Consequently, I felt very connected to him. The music took me to a different place. Gone were those ongoing thoughts in my head. Gone were my tendencies to control everything. I just let go. I felt the Goddess within me scream in delight. She took charge. She let herself have pleasure without fear. At one point, I even saw an image of a partner I once had. This partner rubbed me the wrong way. The experience with him was one I have previously tried to forget. But, I felt something else when I saw him in my head. It was if my inner Aphrodite was saying, "It is okay to cut those chains of fear. It is okay to feel the pleasure and embrace all your sexual experiences - even the ones you'd like to forget. Love this part of you, and let go." I did - but, not before refocusing my attention on the sexy, amazing man that was attending to every part of my body! He was my true delight who reminded me just how sexy, sensual, and beautiful I really was!


-Embrace your sexual being. I believe it is at the Core of your inner joy and sense of wholeness

1 comment:

  1. See I knew you could make a blog out of this amazing experience, congrats.

    ReplyDelete