Readers living in San Jose or the general Bay Area!
I have an upcoming book signing for "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Possible"
When: December 12th from 12-5pm
Where: Barnes & Noble:
Almaden Plaza Shopping Center:
5353 Almaden Expy, San Jose, CA 95118
Where: Barnes & Noble:
Almaden Plaza Shopping Center:
5353 Almaden Expy, San Jose, CA 95118
Store Phone: (408) 979-0611
My Story is Called, "I Believed Despite the Odds."
Short Synopsis:
I write about my determination to beat the odds and attend university; this - despite the fact that doctors told me that my Cerebral Palsy would make this impossible. With my own will to prove doctors wrong - AND the great support and belief of my current hubby - then boyfriend - and a special school counselor - I turned the impossible into the possible. I walked away with a graduate degree and gratitude for the amazing support I received.
Short Synopsis:
I write about my determination to beat the odds and attend university; this - despite the fact that doctors told me that my Cerebral Palsy would make this impossible. With my own will to prove doctors wrong - AND the great support and belief of my current hubby - then boyfriend - and a special school counselor - I turned the impossible into the possible. I walked away with a graduate degree and gratitude for the amazing support I received.
*If you cannot attend the book signing but would like a signed book - call the Almaden Plaza store and request they set a book aside for you. You still need to pay full price for the book, but they will ship it to you. Ask store to confirm details!

No comments:
Post a Comment