Monday, May 9, 2016

The Experience of Being a Submissive (as in D/s relationship dynamic)

(Disclaimer: hubby and I do not live a D/s 24/7 lifestyle. But, there are times he and I enter, what I refer to as, a D/s space. During a recent moment, this is what I experienced. )

Can't explain it. The air changes around me and between us. All I want is to honor and respect him. All he seems to give me is his presence, love, and unconditional care. I feel amazingly cherished. I stop the chatter in my head that says I am not good or worthy enough. That chatter does not only put me down - it disrespects him; he sees a beautiful Spirit in me. He believes in me. How could I undermine what he sees? I let go. I trust him completely. I let every touch, every movement, every word he speaks bring me to life. Don't get me wrong, I am not depressed. I love myself and my life. But, he takes me to another dimension of self-love. He shows me how sacred I am. In turn, I see the sacred in him. I ask myself how I can stay forever in this sacred, amazing space that gives me so much and helps me to see beyond myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment